1) What is the password for the Triton Public WiFi Network?
There is not a password to join the Public WiFi Network.
2) Will my AppleTV, PlayStation, Roku player, or XBox work on the Triton Public WiFi Network?
Yes. The AppleTV, PlayStation, Roku player, or XBox can connect to the network.
3) Can I set up my WiFi printer using the Triton Public WiFi Network?
No. Triton’s public WiFi network uses Access Point Isolation for security protection. This does not allow for printers to be connected to the network.
4) Can I use a Google Chromecast on the Triton Public WiFi network?
No. Due to Access Point Isolation, Google Chromecast will not work on the Triton Public WiFi network.
5) What is Access Point Isolation?
Access Point Isolation prevents devices on a network from being able to see other devices connected to that network. This allows you to be able to use your computer without fear of another person on the network being able to access your device/data.
6) Can I use my company’s VPN on the Triton Public WiFi Network?
While this is not officially supported, some VPNs have been known to work.